Saturday 18 December 2010

Snow Pictures Continued Due To Computer Nervous Breakdown.

I have more snow pictures, which couldn't be put on the first post due to my computer and/or Blogger having a nervous breakdown or possibly succumbing to snow-blindness. So without further ado, here are some more exciting pictures. You even get to see my feet (lucky you) as I dare to venture out of the house.
A closer view of my garden.


The Buddha head my mum inexplicably bought gets a Marge Simpson makeover.
My mum's car.
My snowy footprints. Someone who was less of a failiure than me would have made that look artistic.
My feet looking all cold and snowy. I also kind of look like I'm hovering. Alas, I am not.
My feet and sexy sweat pants in a snowy trench.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment