Wednesday 10 November 2010

My Inaugural Post!

So I finally decided to start a blog. Technically I already have two, but I actually intend to stick with this one. The first blog I ever had was on songmeanings.com. After a while I realised two important things: a) no one was actually reading it, and b) I had very little to write about. Also, I forgot the password. My second attempt was on Livejournal, but I sacked off writing and just started joining random communities instead. Which I then lurked on instead of actually contributing to. However I have turned over a new leaf! I am officially de-lurking, and unleashing my thoughts upon the internet.


I intended to say something profound on my first entry, but as ever, I have just gone off at a tangent. So I'm very sorry (is anybody actually reading this?). I'm now beginning to feel a little self-conscious, as though the Gods of the internet are staring down at me, willing me to stop before I embarrass them, and myself, further. So I will stop. Before I sit here all day, typing every thought that comes into my head.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment